Tuesday, July 12, 2005

2.33 Gallons???

You may be asking yourself what's up with the odd unit of measurement and why I might be using it as the name for my blog. Well, there's a story behind that. Someone I know got bored one day and wanted to discover what the equivalent was for a standard U.S. peck, being that his last name might also be Peck you've probably already guessed who that might be. He used his favorite search engine to look up the equivalent to 1 peck. Well the return was 2.32729448 US gallons. So we rounded and decided to turn it into a name for my blog. So, many moons later, here I sit on my comfy chair with my broken leg properly elevated, writing my first blog to the world.
So, this is my adventure to post odd little things about what's going on in my life, probably many recipes for the many things that add to my waist line, weird little things that make me laugh, and hopefully a picture or two of things I might find along the way. I hope you visit often and try not to say too many bad things about me until I become a bit more proficient at this whole thing.
Many thanks to the bro for hooking me up with this. I hope to blog you proud.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Very impressive first post! Much more entertaining than mine.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm, I might have to venture into this new area of blogging. I'm sure there are a whole lot of stories I can share about the little 2.33 gallons! For now tho, I am happy to have the recipe for honey mustard dressing, and will be extremely happy to see the low-fat yet scrumptious recipes to come!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home