Friday, November 18, 2005

First Pictures With Canon 350D

Well, here it is. My first picture post with my new Canon 350D (Rebel XT). I'm so excited about having it and can't wait to fill up that 2GB CF card with all kinds of new pictures. I've already started my X-mas list of accessories that I want. Maybe I should post that so you guys can start shopping :-).
So, here it is, my first picture with the camera.

Isn't it great? Actually, I thought all day about what my first picture would be and couldn't come up with anything and as I was sitting at Pizza Hut holding the camera for the first time I just decided to take one of Rachel (my daughter) as she was sitting on the other side of the table. Wouldn't it figure, I forgot to turn the autofocus back on on the lens. Nice. Well, that's normally what happens with new stuff, you screw up with it the first few times then something nice comes out. Here are a few others I've taken in the last couple of days.
Haven't had much time due to work (arg, who needs work) and it getting dark so early. So, maybe if Mike let's me away from painting and flooring this weekend I'll get some photo time in. More updates to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home