Monday, October 31, 2005

Incognito

This week was hard. I also didn't set time aside this weekend to take pictures as I was busy giving myself blisters on my hands. I also spent too much time playing with Mike's camera to try and figure out what new lens I should by for my new camera (Thanks bro). This was one of the pictures I took on Saturday while at a harvest party at my son's school. Kind of a fun time for the kids and a way to raise some money for the school. Didn't win the chili cook-off, but the kids still had fun.
The picture doesn't really fit the theme, unless you want to pretend that all the kids are being incognito by not running around with their shoes on. It's still a cute picture. Better luck for me next time.



Quite a few posts already (yes, I know I'm late). More to come later.
Chris
New members: Cassie, still don't know what it is, and Don.

**Update: Mike came up with a great place for us to post our weekly pictures to so we don't have to do all the linking to everyone's sites. Don't know why we didn't do that sooner, but I'm glad Mike thought of it. If you aren't part of the Flickr society, join, don't know why you haven't. Then add Mike or I as a contact and we'll add you to the group. It's that simple. Happy posting.
Everyone use this link from now on to jump to our Weekly Photo Page.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/ourweeklyphototheme/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home