Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Four

I've been tagged. This was actuall quite fun to fill out. Makes you stop an think. Hope you enjoy.

Four jobs I've had
1. Head chef at a theme park fast food joint
2. Sales clerk helping women try on dresses
3. Husband (The best job ever)
4. Father (A very close second)

Four movies I can watch over and over
1. Forest Gump
2. Cinderella
3. 40 Days and 40 Nights
4. Blue Hawaii

Four places I've lived
1. Sandpoint, ID
2. Coronado, CA
3. Okinawa Japan
4. Bremerton, WA

Four TV shows I love
1. M*A*S*H
2. Good Eats
3. Emeril Live
4. Grey’s Anatomy

Four places I've vacationed
1. Baraboo, WI
2. Oregon Coast
3. Hong Kong
4. Willamette Valley, OR

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Surf and Turf
2. Steamed Crab
3. Sourdough Bread and Sharp Cheddar Cheese
4. Enchiladas

Four sites I visit daily
1. Bloglines
2. Google IG
3. Digg
4. Dilbert

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Running a restaurant
2. Curled up on the couch with my wife
3. On a small remote lake fishing
4. Entertaining friends and family at home

Four bloggers I am tagging (Your turn to fill this form out and pass it on to 4 others. I look forward to your posts)
1. Little 2.33 Gallons
2. GrizDave
3. Cassie
4. Elliot (maybe he'll post ;) )

Share with all and think of your Four.

1 Comments:

Blogger GrizDave said...

This looks like fun but between you and Mike I may look like I am copying you!!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home