Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Work Release Day 1

I've decided that I'd share with the world how productive I can sometimes be. It doesn't happen often, just whenever I take time off work. I extended our long weekend through the end of the week and have a list a mile long of things I would love to accomplish. I know I won’t get to all of them, but my goal is to do as many as possible. I’ll update you when I can, hopefully daily, as to my progress.

Monday, “Vacation Day”
Leveled and plumbed up new garden gates
Poured cement around posts of said gates
Broke out the chainsaw to cut down some brush behind the garden
Put up Tiki-Torches on the deck (Love those things)

Tuesday, Work Release Day 1
Put up the actual doors on the new gates (Pics to follow)
Cut down a tree
Mowed the lawn
Trimmed the lawn
Took the string trimmer to the grass in the soon to be flower garden
Trimmed all the grass around both gardens
Went to Sandpoint for groceries
Went to Sandpoint again to pick up cookie dough from a soccer fundraiser
Made muffins for Mike so he would take Andrew to school for me this week


P.S. This would have been out sooner, but Blogger wasn't nice to me yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home