Monday, March 13, 2006

Geocaching

Well, it's been two weekends in a row that Mike has been able to "drag" us out geocaching. My wife discovered it a few months back and the idea never really caught on with me as we didn't have a GPS to use. Mike fixed that a couple of weeks ago and it appears to be a new found hobby in our house. The little one is getting to be quite the cacher as he seems to always want to navigate on our trips. He does quite well too.
It's been tons of fun and I think motivates us to get out and enjoy the wonderful area we live in here in North Idaho. So, next thing to do is to find a GPS to buy (actively searching as we speak) and to get out there and find some more caches.
It will also be great for me to find some new places to do some photography as I've already racked up a few new pics on Flickr.


Check out our Geocache profile to see where we've been. Tons of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home