Thursday, July 27, 2006

Wishful Thinking and Recognition…

…then reality hits.

Some things in life just suck and are hard to accept. I’ve always worked hard and feel I’ve earned the respect of people around me. Today I’ve discovered that not everything in life comes to those that deserve them, but those that make the most of what is available to them. I don’t like that, but such is life. I’m determined to go forward with the thought that I can still excel by being myself, being proud of the way I participate in life, but will try a bit harder to play the game that others play so well while still maintaining my morals. I know there is more to life than being recognized for what you’ve done. I know you should have your own internal pride knowing that you doing the best you can, but sometimes it really does help to have the ego stroked and to be recognized by others.
Today is day one in my journey to power and recognition. I can only hope the road isn’t so long that I never see the end of it.
Thanks to those that have given me encouragement and light in my darker days. Your thoughtfulness does not go unrecognized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home