Saturday, July 16, 2005

Duh

I tested out the new MSN Toolbar (no need to post a link to that as I wouldn't put you through the pain) a few weeks ago and no wonder Firefox is growing so fast. IE's solution (if you want to call it that) to "tabbed browsing", well, what can I say... it wasn't. It lasted about 2 days on my PC at work and the only reason it lasted that long was that I was too busy to uninstall it. Way to go Firefox!!! Growing in market share at about 1% a month, that means IE won't be on anyone's PC in roughly, let's see,... 7 years. I don't think will take that long.
If you're not using it, well, why aren't you. Go... no, go now,... download. Why are you still reading? Oh, you must already have it. Good for you. OK, carry on.

Signed,
One happy web surfer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home