Monday, October 17, 2005

Black and White

I didn't have much time to put into this week's theme. Been kind of busy lately. I wanted to do something original and not just take a pic in black and white, but I failed in that attempt. Here's my post for this week. Not a bad pic, but not quite what I wanted.



Others I've posted in black and white.

A few people have posted this morning. Much better showing than normal. Feels odd to not be the first one to post.
Mike's, Dave's (also catching up on a few of the themes from past weeks. Fall Colors, Entrance, and Blue. Very nice showing.), GrizDave. Others to follow.

**Update: Welcome Chris. Chris is another one of my coworkers. Before long we'll have the entire company on this. Here's her first post as well as one for last week.
Alvin's is in.

Next week's theme: Dave's choice - Gravity

1 Comments:

Blogger GrizDave said...

I like the varying tones here.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home