Sunday, October 09, 2005

Autumn Colors

I was hoping this week's theme would be easy enough for everyone to get back in the swing of things. We'll see if that comes true.
I actually had a tougher time with this week's theme than I thought I would. I took my camera to work with me a few days hoping to get out at lunch and get some pictures around town. Every day I planned on going out something came up. And the one day I did manage to make some time I got rained out. So it wasn't until Saturday that I actually got to take some pictures. I'm so glad that I ended up waiting. I took the kid's down to Mom and Dad's lawn and piled some leaves up in the yard. Boy did I take some pictures. I took almost 200 in the matter of an hour or so. I've posted over 30 to Flickr. If you're not part of my friends and family, let me know and I'll ad you as a contact so you can see some of the ones from the kids. They turned out great.
So, here's this week's entry.


Props to Mike for helping his poor, HTML illiterate brother with getting this image here.

Here are the others I took this weekend. I hope you enjoy.

Links to everyone else's photos for the week. Alvin is it so far. More links to come I hope.
**Update: GrizDave's is in. Mike's is a different twist on the theme. Chad's is in finally.

Who's going to pick next week's theme??
Next week - Black & White (Alvin's choice)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home