Monday, February 27, 2006

Lens Test

Well, I didn't get to do as much photography as I wanted to this weekend due to too many chores on my "honey do list", but I was able to test out a couple of telephoto lenses that I borrowed. Dave loaned me his 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM and Mike let me use his 70-200mm f/4 L USM. Thanks to you both, it was quite enjoyable. I wanted to test these two out as I think the next lens I get will be a telephoto. Now having my flash, the need to have a faster wide angle lens is less important as the flash seems to be covering my indoor work very nicely. I posted some pics that I took with both lenses to Flickr for your enjoyment.
I think at the end of the day, the 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM won out in our household due to it's extra length. I'd like both very much and the images were very nice.
I hope I can find the funding soon as I think I would really enjoy having this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home