Sunday, September 18, 2005

Symmetry

I really had a tough time this week finding symmetry. I thought of leaves and butterflies and people's eyes, but none of those idea's panned out. I was taking pictures of a leaf and thought of my daughter's jacks. I'm very pleased with the way it turned out. No Photoshopping was done on this other than a bit of color balancing to get it adjusted to the way it really was.



I took a few others and I posted my leaf one too.

So far it looks like Mike is the only other to post. View with caution. :)
Other posts to follow.
**Update: GrizDave, Chad
Next week's topic: "Blue". Good choice Dave.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Saweet pic! Love the colors and the reflection. Your leaf pics were also very nice...

8:39 PM  
Blogger GrizDave said...

I like the Black background effect!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home