Sunday, August 28, 2005

Unusual

Well, the first thing that came to mind when I found out the subject for this week was "unusual" was a trip to my in-laws. No, they're not "unusual", but the stuff at their house sometimes can be. My father-in-law doesn't believe in buying anything when he can make it. That turns out some very interesting contraptions that you have to see to believe. This is just one of them. The picture doesn't do it justice. It's what happens when you let a dozer and a backhoe have offspring. You really need to see this thing run to appreciate how "unusual" it really is. I can't complain too much, we used it to dig up our septic tank last year and it did the job, but interesting a time it was.



Can't wait to see what everyone else puts up for this week. I'll post the links when they're up.

**Update: Here's this week's other pics. Mike, Paul, Dave, and Alvin (coming)

Welcome to another Dave. Mike and I work with Dave and I was able to convince him to join in the fun. Here's his entry this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Having seen this monster in person... I can attest to it's unusualness! Good pic bro!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home