Monday, August 15, 2005

Reflection

Mike and his friend Dave started a weekly photo assignment a while back. After some time off they've started it up again and I thought I would nudge my way into it too (Thanks Mike). This week's theme was reflection. Here's my picture. I took it after a heavy rain last week when I found my son's inflatable raft that he uses at the lake, upside down under a tree. It was filled with water and I thought it would make a perfect picture for this week.



Check out the other pictures I took that day too. Let me know what you think.

Update: Here's Dave's pic. Still waiting for Mike's.
Updated Update: Great showing by all. Mike's is posted now.

Thanks guys for letting me join the fun. I hope I do you justice as it looks to be pretty stiff competition.

Mike let the cat out of the bag a bit early, but yes, next week is "Backwards". I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

1 Comments:

Blogger davegkugler said...

Nice work! And welcome. Quite a few photos in your album that would have fit the topic, nice choice though. I like the color cast from the pool. Want to pick this week's topic?

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home