Monday, August 28, 2006

The Tube Kicked My Butt and Left Me To Drown

Yesterday was another day out on the lake. This time it wasn’t fishing, but being drug around on a tube behind a boat doing 20-25 miles an hour. I don’t own a boat, but the rest of the family does, so finding a ride wasn’t difficult. Mike’s new boat is running nicely now, Mom and Dad’s had plenty of room for my whole fam, while the Grandparent’s boat ventured out of the garage after a very long hiatus.

It was very cool to have all 3 boats going all out across this really big lake and knowing that we’re all family. The day was perfect, the water, well… refreshing, but not frigid, and the laughing was plentiful.

It was my first time on a tube. Mike and Cassie got one for their anniversary so it was a great day to break it in. No injuries, but I know I’m still a bit sore from all the G’s that you get when you are being whipped around those corners.

Fun times had by all. Pictures for the my Flickr Friends and Family. Hopefully next weekend will be just as nice so we can ride again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home