Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Broadband Baby

Well, we finally did it. I was able to break down the bookkeeper in the house to give me the money to get a satellite dish for internet. This Thursday I will be surfing at much better speeds. WildBlue isn't as fast as other broadband options (DSL, Cable), but it's a heck of a lot better than dial-up. We are going to give the base plan a spin for a bit, but I'm thinking we might jump up to the premium plan once we get going.
So, maybe this will mean more blogging, more photo uploading, hopefully more recipe sharing. You never know. At least I won't cry every time I have to do something on-line from home now. Maybe I'll actually get some work done at work because I don't have to get as much out of the internet during the day. ;)
Happy surfing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home